Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

My 2015 Project

My goal is to visit every beach in Sydney by the end of 2015.


I woke up on New Years Day and wanted to do something awesome, go somewhere I had never been before. I wanted to do it alone and I wanted it to involve a drive and a walk. I googled hidden beaches in Sydney and chose the closest one to where I live. Little Congwong Beach. While I was there I decided to turn it into a project for the year. I got the idea from a friend of mine, Jazz http://lifebling.blogspot.com.au, who has spoken about visiting every suburb of Sydney that has a train station, also taking a year to complete by travelling around via train alighting at every stop to see all of Sydney.

I have written up a list of all the beaches I have found, there are 95 (although this could change as I discover more). I have been to 27 beaches so far this year.

I'll be writing up a little description of each as I go and post any photos if I have taken any.

1 comment:

  1. You could do one city per year, who knows someone might sponsor you and pay for you to travel overseas to do it like the girl in http://www.worldofwanderlust.com/

    ReplyDelete

);